Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Looking for Art in your Everyday


While driving to pick up my daughter's best friend from the airport I glanced out my window and noticed the San Francisco Oakland Bay Bridge, known locally as the Bay Bridge. The new bridge they are building is not only going to be structurally sound but beautiful as well. I wanted to share a few art prints from my online store that depict the Brooklyn Bridge as well as the Bay Bridge. Over the years I have framed many architectural art and photographic prints for customers' homes as well as their businesses.

Please post a comment or a photo if you have a favorite bridge of your own to share.

1 comment:

  1. This picture reminds me of a very special day. Somehow we got a great picture of the Golden Gate Bridge to go along with it! I could not find a way to post it, so I'm sending it to Tracy@YourframeLady.com so you can post it.

    ReplyDelete