Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011


I've just launched my online store, www.yourframelady.com after months of research!
Designing my site has been a fun and rewarding experience and I'm looking forward to sharing my knowledge in custom picture framing as well as helping others to look for art in their every day.

I'm here to answer any questions you may have about framing or wall decor. If I don't have an answer I will find a source that does. I believe everyone should have an environment in their home or work that reflects their life. The walls are the last thing people decorate but the first thing people notice when they walk into a room.

Please join me on this journey and send me your stories about your walls....who knows....
they may have something to talk about if we don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment